Friday, April 23, 2010

Sophomore?!

Okay can we please take a moment to think about the idea that I'm going to be a sophomore in college next year?! I can't believe it. I never imagined myself past my first year of college, and now I'm about to start my second year. Where did time go? I'm about to move into a house (my very first :)) with my five best friends and take charge of my own life...scary! It's amazing to see what God can do with people. I never would've guessed that my life would be where it is right now; that I would have the friends I do, that I would be able to survive more than two weeks away from home, that I could handle rejection from Professors, that I could accept a C as a 'good' grade. Maybe some of these things are petty to you, but they are huge for me. I have my own life and I absolutely love my life! Let's hope this summer is as wonderful as this school year was, and that the next four years of school are as great as my freshman year.


LOVELOVE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment