Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blogging...

Okay I'm completely aware I never update this thing, but I was thinking about it in the shower (if you didn't already know this about me, that's when I do my best thinking) and I decided I'm going to try to regularly update this thing from now on! GET STOKED. (Whether or not this will actually happen is debatable, I wouldn't bet on myself.)

I really like the idea of blogging though. I mean really, how many other opportunities do you get to say everything you want to say with no interruption? Uh, probably none unless you're talking to Jesus or a stuffed animal...in which case you're weird. Anyways...I like to talk. I like to write. What better way to do both than through this nifty little internet creation. So if you're reading this, thanks for listening to my "ramblings," I apologize in advance if any of them sound scatterbrained or random, I promise to do the best I can to sound sane and educated.


xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment