1. Bad habits are hard to break. A person can say all they want that things aren't how they used to be, but that's generally not the case.
2. Prayer is EVERYTHING.
3. Jesus will always bring you back to him.
4. Heartbreak is a necessary part of life. Dealing with it teaches you a lot about yourself and a lot about life.
5. Life can change in an instant.
6. I adore my family. I already knew that, but after spending a year (off and on) away from them and coming home for three and a half months, I realized how beautiful and incredible each member is.
7. Attempting to fix people is just that, an attempt. Leave it up to Jesus. See number two.
8. My grandma is beautiful and by far my biggest hero.
9. Read a book. It's a healthy escape. Give up facebook for forty-five minutes and enter a different world.
10. I need to fall in love with Jesus before I can fall in love with anyone else. See number four.
11. I love my brother more than I'll ever be able to tell him.
12. I hate packing, I hate leaving, but I can't wait to go.
13. I have the best friends, and I thank God for them whenever I realize that.
14. Trusting God will bring you happiness and success. Thank you Mandy for that lesson. :)
15. I have a decision making complex.
16. The world is big, and there's a lot I don't know and haven't seen. I want to change that.
...I'm sure there's tons more but that's it for now. Enjoy that random mix. :)