Thursday, March 11, 2010

A little (or lot) about me.

I’m terrified of clowns and people dressed up in suits (i.e. Chuck-e-Cheese, the Duke Dog). I enjoy following rules. I like flat soda and I prefer to eat ice cream out of the carton with a huge spoon. I wear my emotions on my sleeve but never my heart. Chicken Caesar salad is my favorite food and I order it almost everywhere not only because it’s my favorite but also because I’m a creature of habit and I don’t like making decisions or trying new things, even new food. Sidenote: I ramble. I like routine. I have bad days and I don’t always know why. I deal with pain by crying, sleeping, talking, cleaning, but usually not getting angry. I relate my feelings to music. I overanalyze everything, and according to my brother, it makes me crazy. I’m old fashioned to my core and I’m a sucker for the sweet talkers. I can’t sleep with socks on because I get too hot. If there were such a thing as an addiction to water, I would probably have it. I bite my nails and pick at my fingers when I’m nervous. It’ll probably take a good month of hanging out with me to get me to stop blushing incessantly when I’m around you. It takes me awhile to open up, but once I do, be prepared because it won’t stop. Daisies are my favorite flowers; I would prefer them to roses any day. Vanilla is my favorite scent. I don’t like to be put in awkward situations because I don’t adapt well. I’m not outgoing and I never will be. Outback Macaroni and Cheese is my permanent craving. Pink will always be my favorite color. I love Jesus with my whole heart. I think I’m just beginning to grasp the immense love He has for me as well. I drive when I’m upset. My family means more to me than they will ever understand, and it took coming to college to realize that they have and forever will hold my heart and be my home. My sisters are my best friends, they are the ones I want to tell all the good and bad things to, and it’s been harder than anything to not be able to talk to them every night. My friends since coming to school have changed my life more than they could ever begin to understand; I can't wait to share the next four years with them. I like rap music even though I feel guilty every single time I sing (or rap) along to it. I like running (do not laugh). The beach is probably my favorite place in the world to be, it’s the only place that you can feel completely at peace and it proves that there is an awesome God who created the beautiful world with a purpose. Early morning devotions are the best because they allow me to begin everyday realizing how incredible God is and how unworthy I am for being the receiver of His never-ending love. I absolutely hate being mean to people and therefore I am a pushover. I can’t bear to cause people pain because I can’t bear when people put me through pain. I love pictures. Giant coffee mugs make me smile. I like crime shows even though they give me nightmares, and I refuse to watch scary movies. End of rant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment